DEU Nurses are Eligible for Adjunct Faculty Status
Here are the Privileges...
· The right to use the adjunct title on your curriculum vitae, application for grants, description of yourself, etc.
· A UB IT Name and Password which grants you access to many UB online resources, as well as a UB email account.
· A “UB Card” ID which may be useful in a variety of ways.
· Library privileges, including computer services in the Health Science Library for developing bibliographies.
· The right to apply for faculty/staff parking privileges.
· The right to attend all seminars and in-service education programs designed for the faculty in the School of Nursing.
· The right to attend those University activities listed in The Reporter each week which are limited to UB faculty and staff.
· The right to use recreational facilities available to the UB faculty and staff.